Wednesday 5 January 2011

Feeding the African Dwarf Frog

Finally gave the frog some food but it was a real challenge
I did not want to feed it the fist night so waited till today after I did the water change. It took me about 2 hours to find it and then unfroze the blood worms and put it near the frog but it just would not get the hint there was food about or that i was trying to feed it.

I waited till it moved again to a corner and droped food right on its nose and it finally ate a tiny worm, it only ate one worm but as the frog is so small thats probably filled it.

I did notice that all the other fish dont like frozen bloodworms, they spit them all back out and ignore them after that.

 
Here it is eating its first mean, a frozen bloodworm
 

Some more images



0 comments:

Post a Comment