Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day 5 - Monday 13th December 2010

I have let the tank settle for 24 hours and the water has cleared and looks much better now, am also quite happy at the result of the gravel, it looks much more bright and colourful than it did before and even when it was in the bag. I still have 2 kg left which i will add when i get the castle orniment and 2nd bubble stone in a few days time.



Now that the tank has settled i decided to add some Sera Toxivec to remove the chlorine and other bad stuff, I added 50ml to the water and also 1 scoop of Trizyme Bio-Start that I had, again some people say things like this dont work, but I had it anyway, so may as well use it, if it works it works if not then i have not lost anything by trying.




I have set the heater to 26c and will leave the tank to do its work.   So far the ph is 7 and been like this since day 1.



0 comments:

Post a Comment